Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Playlist!

Thought I'd post up my summer playlist, simply because I'm bored and it's a nice distraction from school packing. This isn't an official playlist or anything, nor is it a complete one (that would be way too long!) But basically, here's a sampling of some of the lovely artists whose musical creations have been making their way to the coveted status of "repeat" on my iPod all summer.

Summer Playlist!

1. L-L-Love: Blondfire
2. Can't Get You Out of My Mind: Kylie Minogue
3. I'm a Mess: Mumurs
4. Helena Beat: Foster the People
5. My Delirium: Ladyhawke
6. Two Left Feet: Anya Marina
7. Midnight City: M83
8. I Won't Be Left: Tegan & Sara
9. Amazing Glow: Pernice Brothers
10. It's Alright Baby: Komeda
11. Angst in My Pants: Sparks
12. Take Me to the Riot: Stars
13. Kool Thing: Sonic Youth
14. Pumped Up Kicks: Foster the People
15. Sunrise: Yeasayer
16. We Are Stars: The Pierces
17. Love Burns: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
18. Lights: Ellie Goulding
19. Get Away: Yuck
20. One Week of Danger: The Virgins
21. Reflecting Light: Sam Phillips
22. Here, Here And Here: Meg & Dia
23. This Is Our Sound: Ladytron
24. Whether You Fall: Tracy Bonham
25. Blood Like Lemonade: Morcheeba
26. Where I Stood: Missy Higgins
27. On the Verge: Le Tigre
28. What is Love: Haddaway
29. Glory Box: Portishead
30. Walking on the Sun: Smash Mouth
31. Changing: The Airborne Toxic Event
32. Praise You: Fatboy Slim
33. Relax, Take It Easy: Mika
34. Blinding: Florence + the Machine
35. Mockingbirds: Grant Lee Buffalo


**Honorable Mentions- Pelican Rapids: Holly Miranda; Drifting Away: Tal & Acacia**

No comments: