Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Sex-Drive's Impending Doom

Talking with my roommate about the fact that I'm going to lose all my sex-drive pretty soon. I'm not joking people, (and yes, I know, this is a little bit personal to be posting online, but I'm DRUGGED UP I DON'T CARE), my sex-drive's days are numbered. See, I got these new pills today...a lot of new pills, for lots of fun, different things. One of the pills, according to the doctor, is going to wipe out my sex-drive like a freight train over a pancake. Gone. Just done. Wonderful. I will be eighteen-years-old and have absolutely no desire in me for sex whatsoever.

I think it's a little unfortunate, seeing as how my sex-drive influences somewhere around 82% of my behavior. My sex-drive is the only reason I have the will to get out of bed in the morning and go through the exhausting process of showering and attempting to look half-way-maybe-in-an-alternate-universe-some-semblance-of-the-word-appealing.

I haven't started the drugs yet though, so there's still time. Only like twenty-four hours left where I'm going to have any libido at all! What to do, what to do...

Probably gonna go finish my homework and call it a night.

No comments: