Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Playlist

Would you forgive me if I said-

This week has been insane, in some good ways but mostly bad ways, and I've barely had a chance to take a breath, so no I haven't edited the tattoo post yet, and I don't want to rail about all my personal crap on this blog, because let's face it, that's just uncomfortable.

But I made this dumb commitment where I said I'd do a post every week, which kind of ruined blogging for me, because I hate commitment. As soon as I commit to something, I stop wanting to do it. However, I'm trying, for once in my life, to stick with something. So I am going to post this week, even if it isn't about anything terribly significant at all.

You know what that means. December playlist time! Enjoy my dears.

(First, before you read on, go and buy these three albums and listen to them on repeat. Then you can listen to the rest of the playlist.
- Ceremonials: Florence + the Machine
- Metals: Feist
- Nine Types Of Light: TV on the Radio)


1. Lonely Boy: The Black Keys
2. Androgyny: Garbage
3. Sea of Love: Cat Power
4. Video Games: Lana Del Rey
5. Poison & Wine: The Civil Wars
6. Flashing Lights: Chase & Status
7. Life is Long When You're Lonely: Monastir
8. The King and All of His Men: Wolfgang
9. How Come You Never Go There: Feist
10. Nicest Thing: Kate Nash
11. Quicksand: La Roux
12. More Than Life: Whitley
13. Bite Hard: Franz Ferdinand
14. Get On: Dirtmitts
15. Colors: Grouplove
16. Falling Slowly: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
17. What You Know: Two Door Cinema Club
18. Lisztomania: Phoenix
19. All I Ever Wanted: The Airborne Toxic Event
20. Let's Sick On The Decks: Grandadbob
21. F*** Was I: Jenny Owens Young
22. One Evening: Feist
23. Set Fire to the Third Bar: Snow Patrol
24. We Are Young: Fun ft. Janelle Monae
25. What Beats Within: Jenny Owens Young
26. Stealing Babies: Our Lady Peace
27. Dissolve: Jenny Owens Young
28. Clean Break: Jenny Owens Young

No comments: