Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things I Have Been Doing Lately (Rather than Blogging)

1. Listening to Lana Del Rey's new album over and over again.
2. Reading "Crazy Love"
3. Reading "The Book Thief"
4. Reading Boethius' philosophy...
5. Reading "The Hunger Games"
6. Listening to Sneaker Pimps
7. Trekking through woods and fields
8. Watching the LOTR trilogy
9. Spending hours in Java, drinking coffee, procrastinating on homework
10. Working out (shocking I know!)
11. Sleeping. Always. Sleeping.
12. Writing an inordinate amount of papers.
13. Star tipping.
14. Planning out the new tattoo I'm getting this month!
15. Working working working.
16. Making new friends!
17. Going to concerts.
18. Going to church.
19. Eating peanut butter-related items. (Even more shocking than me working out, I know).
20. Doing my homework (WHO HAVE I BECOME?)
21. Watching TV.
22. Ordering a diva cup. (I KNOW. I KNOW.)
23. Planning trips to exciting places.
24. Not blogging.

*Painting! I forgot about painting. My friend is teaching me to paint; it's awesome.

Sorry about that. I'm a let down. But a whole crap load of stuff has been going in my life. That above is just the highlights/ blogger-appropriate stuff. I'll have a better, more substantial and interesting post later in the week. Until then, Happy February. Do interesting things :)




No comments: